Sunday 15 July 2018

The week that was - Week 1 July 9 - 15

So Monday was weigh in day and that's been documented in the earlier post with video to the weigh in and also a walk ramble.


Tuesday 10th


Basically it went to shit around 11 am when I received the builders report on a house I am in the process of purchasing. The main issue and what drove the rest of the days thoughts was the discovery of Borer. The last thing I wanted to see and from there on the day slowly deteriorated. To know more and also see what I was thinking etc check out the video on my You Tube channel  HERE

In regards to food its also mentioned in the vlog, but you can see below that I was over the daily targets and that's down to the 2 pkts of lollies I consumed



So......Nothing logged Wednesday as that was always the plan due to a special day in the works.
But where is the rest of the week you ask...?


Well Thursday was a come down from the highs of Wednesday kinda day as well as busy talking to builder about a report he did and then the Lawyers (oh yeah bought a house btw) as well as some planning.

The last 3 days nothing has been logged due to the fact I have not eaten. WHAT!? 
I decided to do a mini water fast to detox and reset my body. At time of writing this part it is now Sunday afternoon (16:35) and I will be closing out day 3 tonight. Tomorrow the plan is to start eating again and exercising.

But why? Well to be honest it felt right and my head space also was good so I knew it would be a good time to chill and do nothing which is recommended in the first day or two. 
I did a 25 day water fast back in 2016 I think it was and lost 21 kg, now that's is not the plan here. This is just a few days to reset and allow myself time to reflect on my food relationship. 

That also gets added to the list of blog posts I will do. I will explain why I did the big fast in 2016  and how it affected me during and after. Let me say though.  DO NOT attempt before researching and also seeing the doctor! I will try to find the old links I used to research to add also. But that's another story for another time.

So yeah that's the week that was. Not the original plan but still sitting here I am content and able to think clear on the next steps of this journey.

Tomorrow will be weigh in day again and another vlog/blog about it and I will also talk about some of my thoughts/plans ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments!