Friday 6 July 2018

All Aboard

So I find myself here again 4 years since my last post, and how things have changed! 

Life as always is full of twists and turns. The train of life has numerous stops and I decided to get off at the "close off from the world and give up" station. I even found a comfy place to stay and allowed all the positives to unravel as I stayed in the room and closed off.  
I had purchased a few tickets to get back on the train again but as the day to departure arrived I allowed my insecurities and the comforts of the familiar closed in walls from preventing me boarding the train - I think here the lyrics from Hotel California "You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave"

Well I beg to differ! I am checking out and I plan to leave! The only person that can stop me from doing so is me, and I am NOT going to let that happen! I have the ticket and the train is at the platform and guess what???  


ALL ABOARD!!!!!!


This is just the start and more will follow. It was important to me to get something on here to ensure that I did start! Because now that I have started why stop right? 

Later today or tomorrow I will be writing about whats happened since 2014 and especially the changes in the last year. I will also try to explain what I want to do with this and also the plans to include vlogs as a companion to these blogs.

"Why start Monday when you can start tomorrow!" 
Its these words of inspiration from a special lady that have led me to writing this small piece today and the pages that follow.
Thank You for your  motivation, inspiration, belief and interest in what I want to do!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments!