Monday 23 July 2018

Lets talk about Friday!

So we need to talk. Yep we do, and no messing about here lad. What happened Friday? But what didn't happen Friday? 

Friday's vlog on my You Tube channel can be found here but its what I didn't discuss that I want to talk about here. 

Friday I needed to up the food intake and as mentioned in the vlog its started well and lunch time became a little experiment with noodles and a little thing I touched on also. Hunger!

After the noodles I felt HUNGRY! Feed me hungry, feed me more hungry! Those levels I thought wouldn't return so soon but they did almost as soon as I finished the noodles. Now instead of looking to eat more straight after I drank 2 big classes of water instead - WIN!


These screams for more food though had me concerned and also made me thing that possibly something in the ingredients could have triggered them. I have mentioned before in other blogs and in the vlog that I identified white bread in 2013 as a possible trigger and these feelings were the same and then. 

Now white bread is heavily processed in comparison to wheat or grain bread so its no wonder it may contain things that cause reactions. looking at the noodle ingredients I had identified on Fridays vlog that possibly the wheat flour may have caused the skin issue and I wonder if this in a way also could play the role of these triggers?

Either way something on Friday caused these reactions that did not occur on Thursday and I guess in line with the fact I only ate 500 odd calories Thursday maybe together these caused the hungers to rare their ugly head. Who really knows?  But its important that I take notice of these changes and try to identify what may have caused them in order to try and negate the affects next time. 

Now the water reduced the cravings enough to last until afternoon tea when I had the remaining soup instead, this seemed to calm things some more. 

Dinner was.....well challenging and extremely tempting. My daughter wanted Pizza so I ordered from the hut a combo deal and then I went and ordered myself Uber Eats. What I had was Pita Pit and a Beetroot, Mint and Feta salad with bacon. It came with Pita chips (Baked Pita bread) which I shared with Miss G. Now I feel good here because I made the choice to get and eat healthy. It was an extremely hard choice as I was so so so very tempted by those Pizza Hut smells.....

And so I had a bite and you know what? It tasted like shit! Thank god it did so back to my salad it was and man that salad was so goood I had to repeat it the next two nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments!