Sunday 27 October 2013

Still moving….

Wow, its been two weeks since I purchased another ticket on the weight-loss/rediscovery express and this last week I have had to make adjustments to my mentality and attitude in a few ways. I have hung my head out the carriage window and taken a small taste of the over eating breeze but sat back down and made plans to move to the next seat, along the way asking for help this time and getting a lot of helpful suggestions (They know who they are & hopefully reading my blog..Thanks!). I have started really putting them into practise these last few days/nights and the need is not so much (if at all) to poke my head out the window.
One week ago I set down some small targets to try and achieve and they were:


1) Complete Week 1 of the C25K programme. COMPLETED!
2) Maintain 5 days of exercise (any days). COMPLETED (Surprised to just discover did 7 days worth, though yesterdays wasn’t proper exercise still 6 days is great!)
3) Have a bread free day. COMPLETED 23/24th!
4) Have a cheese free day. COMPLETED 23/24th
5) Look for other things to do instead of TV/Games. COMPLETED! This Blog is perfect. Had less TV this wk more Radio!


So I am very happy with how I went! It was not easy doing the C25K, but found the rest hardly noticeable, especially the food ones. I set Wednesday to be cheese free and not until later that day did I realize I had not had any bread. BONUS! So this was continued into Thursday as I had planned this to be bread free. Now I am not sure if having these days lead me to purge on sandwiches around midnight that night or not but I dealt with that in my last post


I had a great day today. Got out and pushed my walk with a PB for 1km of 10.21 followed by a 11.07! I use Endomondo for my walks to track them and find its a great app and tracks well! So after I felt BUCKING AWESOME!
I actually did quite a lot today. I found myself reading through two great and helpful/inspiring blogs by fellow MFP friends and have linked them to my blog so please click on the links and follow their amazing work, a little bit about them….


On a Jam Hunt is a great blog where you get to “Pimp the Beast” as the author puts it and is full of great pages from playlists to daily thoughts and suggestions like finding another way to incorporate Chia into her day and being honest about having bad days!


Move Love Eat is another great blog and I spent a good deal of this afternoon reading through and also being inspired by another great blog author. This blog is all about fitness, loving life and eating good through her eyes as well she shares some of her plans and is also honest about the bad days as well as the good!
So please go to their sites and gather some inspiration and honesty from two wonderful bloggers!


I have notes that I plan on putting into blogs in the near future one will take a while to compose as its going to be an open and honest account of how I totally buggered up the promising life I had and will be close to the heart with raw emotion in it, so it may happen this year or not its going to be a work in progress.
Something else I did today was make an exercise plan and actually put it into a calendar. Never really thought of this before but was inspired to do so and now I have done it make perfect sense.
So with this week checked off and a new one only 2 hrs away it is time to make another 5 targets…


1) Complete Week 2 of C25K
2) Follow my exercise plan (6 days)
3) GET A JOB!
4) Be HONEST in all my blogs/logging
5) Start the garden!


That's all. For all the NZ folks ending their long w/end and making the trip home tonight/tomorrow drive safe and look after each other! To the rest of the world take care of each other and yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog mention :)
    Congrats on keeping to each of your goals for the week! I think making goals, no matter how small help keep us on track and all add up tremendously towards our big goals! Bring on this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments!