Monday 28 October 2013

RE-ADJUSTING THE SEAT

1382898094875

This is the shot of the start of this mornings C25K session, 7am and what a sight. Yep I was out starting my training at 0700 today and did It start with a bang or what!

2.5kg…2.5 KG that is what I lost last week, for a total of 6 KG in two weeks! images  to start the day! That is what motivated me to head out for an early training, and what a great way to wake up. No coffee or breakfast first, nope straight out the door and off I went.

Went a slightly different route this time and I enjoyed the pace for a majority of the session, at the end I was pushing it but I made it. On week 2 of C25K the running legs increase to 90 sec but the total laps are now only 6. I was slower than last week, but that's to be expected as I re-adjust. My total pace over the 2.19km (warm up/down not inc) was 9:34 but the best run leg was in 7.51 min/km over 190m. In total I burnt 458 calories (warm up/down inc). And I felt real pumped and ready to smash it today!

So got home and added in the new weight of 127kg and was prompted to re-adjust my targets, which I did and with some smart advice changed my activity level from couch potato to light activity due to the amount of exercise I have/am doing now. And yes it does look better.

Then the day basically went to NOTHING, I did not want to be home and felt the need for some interaction and get out and about. But that never did happen instead after breakfast and around about 11:40 I had a nap till waking around just after 1500. Bugger! day wasted, lunch missed. So decided I would have a bigger dinner and abit earlier so if I did feel hungry later due to not having lunch I could maybe have some toast. Still had an afternoon apple which got me to dinner and I feel satisfied at the moment which is good. Still can’t take away the great feeling of losing another 2.5kg and completing my Day Week 2 C25K, because I achieved it!

I have been looking to up the training mostly on the non C25K days instead of just a walk, and one of my MFP friends tested out a new app and she recommended it. Its called Sworkit. Its basically an app the help work out using no equipment and you can do it at home. So I am going to try that tomorrow afternoon after my morning walk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments!