Monday 11 November 2013

Better blog the shit out of that!

One of the many encouraging and supportive comments I received today from a great support network on MFP they know who they are and everyday is a step in the right direction with you lot on my side Smiley


What's this about anyhow??? 



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Oh yeah thats what the fuss is all about! I have lost 2kg since my last weigh-in for a total of 8kg in a month! I also have lost 2" from my waist. This had me checking those scales to double check, and yeah the independant scale auditor (my daughter) confirmed these findings to be 100% correct! 




Now part of the reason I was so surprised was last week was probably my worse week since getting back on board 4 weeks ago. I started out doing my C25K wk 3 day 1, and from there it slowly dipped ending in a weekend of migraines and puke! I only did 3 days of exercising and the food...well that wasn't all that bad which I see as a positive. So as you can see the lead into today was not the best.

What changed? I DID! I DID! I DID! I BLOODY DID!!! Two things happened today that have lead to my new found AWESOMETASTICNESS.(and yes that is a word because I just made it up) 
First I woke and felt good grabbed breakfast with a cuppa tea and jumped onto facebook. One of the posts I saw was from Becs and it was the last line in her post that did it for me. "Do something to challenge yourself that little bit more".
Challenge myself more....To me that was get ya sneakers on and walk to get your bloods done. NO EXCUSES!!!! where the Whakatane did that come from????? NO EXCUSES! Anyway off I went coming back a slightly longer way, hopping into the shower feeling AWESOMETASTIC (that word again).
NO BLOODY EXCUSES! NO EXCUSES! kept ringing in my ruddy head so I started saying it out to myself and realised I know where this came from...ME! For once I was actually listening to my inner self. NO MORE EXCUSES! I looked at those bloody scales and jumped on NO excuses. The results pushed me forward I was doing fist and chest pumps I was stunned, shocked and stunned but bloody happy!
All day I have taken on the NO EXCUSES thought and I have decided to make it my own. I have looked to anything and everything these many years as excuses to not do squat. No more, so I have printed out NO EXCUSES images and put them in the kitchen in the bathroom above the scales, next to the computer and in my room above my bed. This has propelled me to burn over 1000 calories today, dancing to Elvis with my girl and showing her how to long jump in the hall way! I feel like getting out and going for another stroll.
Oh and Becs and Jam_Hunt, yes I am a LOSERRRR a whole 8kg one Smiley

What awesometasticness have you achieved today? Did you challenge yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments!